Now, this blog makes any mom a healthy toddler snacks expert! Whit's done all the hard work weeding through brands, boxes, ingredients and has found the *best* options for truly healthy toddler snacks.
Healthy Toddler Snacks
Below are the salty + sweet snacks (+treats!) that your toddlers will not only love but benefit from.
Upgraded Grab-N-Go Packaged Snacks:
- Simple Mills Farmhouse Cheddar Crackers instead of goldfish!
- Belcampo 100% Grass-Fed Beef Jerky instead of conventional feed-lot jerky. Use the code happyhealthylittles for 10% off!
- Lesser Evil Paleo Puffs instead of cheetos, we like the salt + vinegar flavor
- OHi Bars instead of highly processed + high sugar bars, these real food bars taste SO good!
- Individual olive packs the ones from Trader Joes are made with olive oil
- Organic freeze dried fruit + Solely Bars, we love that these fruit jerky bars are organic!
- Quinn Gluten-Free Pretzels instead of white refined flour pretzels
-Serenity Kids Puffs Whit's girls all love them and they are made with bone broth! Use the code HHL25 for 25% off the month of July!
- Hu Chocolate-Covered Hunks Super clean ingredients and an easy on the go treat keeping mom + little one happy ;)
Most of these snacks you can get on our favorite online market Thrive! Think Costco prices meets Whole Foods products, delivered to your door step, use this link for 25% off your first order. For countless more ideas on snacks for little ones check out our Littles Package 'Making The Swap' Handout + our blog on Healthy Snacking Tips!